Monday 9 September 2013

My favourite money making website-instagc top tips

I love finding new ways to make money and have tried lots of different websites but I have to say that instagc is by far my favourite.

I've only been with them just over 2 weeks and have already had over £30 and only spend probably between 10 minutes to an hour each day that I can.  At first I found the website a little confusing which is why I am writing this blog to tell you the best way to earn.


  1. Sign up with instagc
  2. Click on listen to music.  This will open a new tab, leave this open and every 10 minutes go to the tab and enter a code.  This will get you a new code every 10 mins-easy money.
  3. Click on watch videos.  I find TokenAds normally has quite a few and they update new ones often.  Matomy money also often has good ones, but check all just to make sure.
  4. Click on visit sites.  These are very easy, click on the link then either click on a tab or a video and you receive your points.
  5. Click on complete tasks and go to crowd flower.  There are different tasks added throughout the day and some are better than others, you will soon find which ones you like doing.  Some are repeated each day and so take only a few seconds as you start to remember the answers.
  6. Finally have a look around at the different offers. Sometimes you can get some big points for hardly any effort.  On trailpay I managed to get over 800 points just for downloading a few apps to my phone, as soon as they credited I deleted the apps.  You may find it useful to set up a new email account, as some of the offers require an email address.
Hopefully you will soon realise what an excellent website this is.  

Happy money making http://www.instagc.com/124695 

PS forgot to say that if you do not want to listen to the radio or the videos, then you also get credited if your computer is on mute. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment